How to Get the Hair Out Your Buttcrack
I love getting licked! Its one of my favorite things in sex even though I’m a top. The problem was with my partner he would always hesitate when i asked him to do it even right after a shower.
Finally he just stopped doing it. He said it was too hairy for him. That’s why I decided to do some research to see how to get rid of hair between buttocks.
The number 1 reason a lot of guys don’t like to toss the salad is because of hair around the guy’s hole!
Seriously even if you’re into hairy men how many guys just love putting their tongue on an butthole full of hair? It’s extremely unhygienic for one thing.
Hair holds in 1000% more e. coli bacteria than bare skin.
Because I wanted to continue getting licked I finally decided to do something about my hole hair. I looked into several different options including waxing, shaving, and depilatory creams.
About Buttcrack hair
Butt crack hair is very normal in both men and women as they mature.
Leaving your butt crack hair un-shaven can lead to poor personal hygiene down there, this may also increase your chances of picking up an infection. For some people, though the butt hair is normal, it can be embarrassing to walk with naked in public.
Shaving, removing or getting rid of butt hair safely will have the following advantages:
- Removing your butt crack hair may boost your self-esteem when walking naked, or in a bikini in public places
- You are able to maintain high standards of personal hygiene. This means stainless, clean and dry inner pants.
- Keeping your butt clean and shaved also reduces the chances of picking up an infection. Hair butt, groin or pubic area creates a conducive environment for bacterial and yeast overgrowth.
- A cleanly shaved butt improves stimulation and ensures safe and hygienic anal sex
Is it normal to have hair in your butt crack?
But is it really normal to have hair in your butt crack? The answer to this is YES. It would be really unusual for a man not to grow any hair in their butt crack. Hair in your butt crack is the same to your pubic hair only that it grows in your butt around the anus.
Human hair is a protein filament that grown from the follicles found in the skin. It is one of the defining characters of a mammal. Your body is covered with follicles which produce thick terminal and fine vellus hair.
So yes it is quite normal for adults both males and female to grow hair in some regions such as the butt crack and the anal region. You’ll notice even hairless twinks usually have some fur inside their buttocks.
Let’s talk about laser/electrolysis hair removal for a moment
I do want to point that lazer treatment is also possible and provides longer lasting results, however, it’s quite expensive. It can cost anywhere for $350 for a small area up to $600-$900 in a larger area such as the back per session!
In addition to that my sister tried lazer hair removal for her lower chin and the results weren’t that great. In general people of African decent have reported mixed results for lazer hair removal.
So overall I didn’t go for lazer hair removal because:
- It’s expensive a complete treatment regimen can cost well over $5000 usd!
- The effectiveness is limited for people of African descent
- It can cause blistering and burning. Even its proponents if they are honest will tell you that you’ll feel like you’ve been sun burned afterwards
- You may get permanent scarring
- You may lose sensitivity in your anal region defeating the whole purpose of doing it in the first place!
Electrolysis is the only hair removal procedure currently allowed by the FDA to be classified as “Permanent”.
This is basically where a technician literally zaps each and every individual hair follicle with electricity to permanently kill the follicle.
My mother had an issue with hair on her lower chin as well and tried electrolysis.
It did work but it was expensive. Electrolysis usually runs about $50-$80 per hour so you can imagine how much that would cost for a relatively large area like your butt.
It’s super time consuming! The average person must be treated every 6-8 weeks for one year! A session can last 1-2 hours depending upon the amount of hair you want removed!
It hurts! I’m sure you’ve been shocked before. Well imagine tiny pricks of electricity on your most sensistive area (your anus) for over an hour for 6-8 weeks for a year or more!
Things I’ve tried before
Before I used to go to a salon to take care of my manscaping needs. It’s relevantly inexpensive in Asia. You can get a whole body wax in the Philippines for $20usd. It lasts relatively long and it makes your skin feel smooth through exfoliation.
However, there are some serious drawbacks to waxing. Enough to not make me a fan of it!
Why I’m not a fan of waxing
- It’s painful! Especially when they start waxing those thick chest hairs and other sensitive areas!
- It takes a long time! My waxing sessions took an one hour to one and a half hours to complete depending upon how much I wanted to get waxed. The poor girl would be sweating afterwards. As a result I’d always tip her; which leads me to my next point
- It’s expensive! Even though you can get a full body wax for $20usd in Asia that can add up if you’re doing it every other week. You can try those do-it-yourself kits but its unlikely you’ll do a good job plus you risk burning yourself really badly.
- It left horrible ingrown hairs and bumps on my skin as it healed from the traumatic experience. One night with a random he asked ‘oh I see you wax’. He could tell from the blotches the ingrown hairs left on my skin. Even though he was nice about it talk about embarrassing!
A lot of guys use shaving as their main manscaping device and with good reason. They’re used to it & it’s quick. I, however, am not a fan of shaving anything other than my face.
Why I’m not a fan of body shaving
- You can get some nasty cuts as a result of shaving
- Razor bumps are not a pretty site
- Shaving cuts the hair at an angle causing it to grow back feeling more course and harsh
- I’m just not too keen on putting sharp blades on my balls
- If you have back hair it’s really hard to get to the hair back there
- The effects don’t last long. You can start to see regrowth in as little as one day!
In case anyone doesn’t know what an epilator is its a mechanical device that literally rips out each hair with its mechanical teeth. I tried one of these beauties when I was in Chile. Let me tell you these things would make excellent interrogation devices![icegram campaigns=”13601″]
Why I’m not a fan of mechanical epilators
- They hurt like a motherf****r! I’m not kidding these things could be used as torture devices in the war on terror! They could probably bring the most hardened terrorist to his knees begging for mercy!
- You have to go over the area several times to get all the hair out increasing the pain exponentially!
- They cause terrible ingrown hairs and it takes awhile to get all of the hair off!
- Its hard to get to the back hair
The best manscaping method…for me
Out of all the things I’ve tried I’ve found the best most effective manscaping method is hair removal creams.
These creams work by denaturing the proteins in the hair causing the hair shafts to lose structural integrity thereby rendering them incapable of withstanding the mechanical insult of a cloth being wiped over them.
In other words they safely melt the hair away.
(I knew those two years studying biology would come in handy some day!)
That being said all creams are not created equal!
Veet regular strength left my skin feeling damaged and cracked. Sensitive light formula didn’t get a lot of the hair off and I had to leave it on way past the recommended time to get any results at all.
Regular Nair worked better but still not as good! It still missed some spots on my thick chest hair.
Nair for Men Hair Removal Spray
The best hair removal cream I’ve ever had was Nair Men Hair Removal Spray. The reason I like the spray is because its easy to apply without getting your hands stinky.
Important tip: Get it before you leave the United States! I couldn’t find it in any store in the Philippines and it costs 4,600php for a package of two on Lazada!
Why I’m a huge fan of Nair for men
- I love it because it simply does what its supposed to do. It removes my body hair (including my thick chest hair) with one application.
- It’s quick! I sprayed it on on within 3 minutes the hair began to come off and that’s before I even started rubbing it off
- It’s easy! With Nair for Men its simply so easy. You spray it on and the hair comes off. It’s easy to spray on your back to get those difficult to reach hairs as well.
- The spray makes it so I can completely apply it without getting my hands gunked up with stinky cream
- Its easy to stow away
- Its cheaper than getting waxed every two weeks
Things I don’t like
This wouldn’t be a fair assessment if I didn’t tell you the things I don’t like about nair for men
- It’s not cheap. In the US a 6oz bottle will run you about 8 bucks on Amazon in the Philippines the only place I could find it was Lazada and they wanted 4600php for two bottles.
- You have to be careful. You must follow the instructions and get that stuff off you as soon as you feel it tingling. Otherwise you could get chemically burned
Comparing the cost of Nair to Waxing in the Philippines
A typical salon in the Philippines will charge 800php-1,000php for a whole body wax. If you follow their guidelines and get it waxed every two weeks that’s 1,600php-2,000php per month! That equals that’s 9600php-12,000php every six months!
Compare that to two bottles of Nair which can cost 4600 php from Lazada (which is the only place I could find it). If you use it every two weeks two bottles could last 6-12 months.
Waxing=9,6000-12,000 philippine pesos every 6 months
Nair for Men=46000 philippine pesos every 6 to 12 months
Manscaping with cream tips
There are some basic tips that all cream manscapers need to do to avoid injury or infection.
- If you use a depilatory hair removal cream make sure the area you are about to manscape is clean and dry before applying the cream
- Make sure you test whatever cream you decide on a small area first! This is just to make sure the stuff jives well with your skin.
- If you somehow don’t get all the hairs that’s okay! It won’t kill you. Please wait a couple of days before using the cream again.
- Use Tendskin and an exfoliating brush to sanitize your skin and to prevent ingrown hairs.
- After that moisturize your skin after words with an aloe vera based moisturizer. My personal favorite is Nature Sense Organic Aloe Vera Gel. It just really helps facilitate epidemic regeneration. It also helps to heal sun burns, acne, and even razor bumps! The best part is it’s not expensive.
Overall Nair Hair Removal Spray is the right choice for me. It removed my body hair quickly and easily thus making me more presentable to Asian men and more importantly increasing my self confidence. If you like being smooth as much as I do then Nair Hair Removal Spray for men is your best bet!